Things to know if you want custom costumes:
Costume Gallery can make custom costumes for you. Anything that you can think of, we can do. Claire and her staff are very creative and can make your visions a reality. Below is what you need to know about custom costumes:
- Come in way before you need the costume
- Depending on time and work involved prices are usually start at $500 and can run over $1000 rather easily
- We will not take on all projects. Custom costumes involve a lot of work and a lot of quality is expected.
- For many different reasons we cannot always do what the customer wants the way they want it and if that is the case we will let you know.
- Please try to have as much info on what you want before seeing us.
- October is a busy time and little full custom work is done then. If you need something for Halloween come as soon as you know or you may likely not be able to get it done.
- The majority of custom work is done by Costume Claire herself. The Queen of costumes! You can’t get that anywhere else.
- Custom quality and fit cannot be beat and if the extra expense fits with your budget you will not get a better costume anywhere.
- Deposits are usually required before work is started............................
Check out our Mascot Costumes page for more information regarding our custom mascot costumes. We have worked with schools, sports teams and businesses all over the country. Please check it out.
We will on occasion make custom costumes that you can then RENT instead of buy. For example, we recently custom made the Beatle Sgt. Peppers outfits for four people and rented the costume to them. The rental price is less than purchasing and Costume Gallery then keeps ownership of the costume
We are the New England theatre rental leaders. Check out our latest testimonial.